Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • "I'm going to do most of these things at a movie theatre...someday..
    1. Try to start a wave 2. Gasp every time there is a swear word. 3. Wear a huge Afro wig. 4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back...
  • on a less tense note
    my stylist friend rebleached my hair and added blue highlights. so it's pretty awesome right now. and one of my friends came back from...
  • (no title)
    family history, family tree, yield your history, let me see. all your secrets I could be. I don't know what else to say... hrrmmm..
  • (no title)
    my dad got the job at the youth military acadamy.
  • (no title)
    I had so much fun at judo tonight, there is this new kid, little white belt, five years old. to cute, I got to hang out with him ALL NIGHT. ...
  • crud
    crud. mom has slept in my room since she first found out what I was doing to myself and tonight she is sleeping in her room. crud. I'm...
  • (no title)
    You must train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose. ~ Yoda, Star Wars III  "Some things are so worthy of the effort that is i...
  • meanings of names
    Today my little brother and I were sitting at the table descussing who was more awesome and cool. him, or me. He told me, "If you look...
  • a poem an epic friend wrote for me.
    She holds her head high She overcomes all She touches the sky Though she's not that tall She watches the weak She guards the poor She ...
  • how to be a childcare worker's nightmare
    wether you work in the grocery store childcare or any other childcare, here are some sure fire ways to be the worst parent ever. 1) insist...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (17)
      • testing
      • procrastinating colors?
      • I hate quotes ~somebody
      • The passion of the Chirst
      • I just saw it on CNN.com: Parents, don't dress you...
      • unplanned
      • As Usual, Judo went very well. we learned some new...
      •  the swimming party went well. awesome actually. I...
      • No title
      • Brothers
      • actually I am not going to judo tonight so I reall...
      • judo tonight. yay.
      • I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever Over the mount...
      • did I mention I have coffee? that makes life good ...
      • awesomeness
      • Today is April fools day. but to me it is.. (pleas...
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.