Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Friday, February 17, 2012


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • "I'm going to do most of these things at a movie theatre...someday..
    1. Try to start a wave 2. Gasp every time there is a swear word. 3. Wear a huge Afro wig. 4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back...
  • (no title)
    I had so much fun at judo tonight, there is this new kid, little white belt, five years old. to cute, I got to hang out with him ALL NIGHT. ...
  • on a less tense note
    my stylist friend rebleached my hair and added blue highlights. so it's pretty awesome right now. and one of my friends came back from...
  • (no title)
    family history, family tree, yield your history, let me see. all your secrets I could be. I don't know what else to say... hrrmmm..
  • (no title)
    my dad got the job at the youth military acadamy.
  • (no title)
    You must train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose. ~ Yoda, Star Wars III  "Some things are so worthy of the effort that is i...
  • a poem an epic friend wrote for me.
    She holds her head high She overcomes all She touches the sky Though she's not that tall She watches the weak She guards the poor She ...
  • (no title)
    You and I wake up in a police car together. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: if you comment, you must copy and paste th...
  • crud
    crud. mom has slept in my room since she first found out what I was doing to myself and tonight she is sleeping in her room. crud. I'm...
  • (no title)
    "you have to realize that you live in a world were you could die for your faith." Those words have haunted me from the night the...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • Nope, I'm not dead. My pulse is still.... uh... pu...
      • I believe I should probably post something. ok. as...
      • why did the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog...
      • I went to see the phantom menace in 3D. it was pre...
      • at the moment I don't know what I feel. I went to ...
      • I haven't been up to too much lately. I was at and...
      • Happeh Valentine's day people! Have a great day wi...
      • total look-alike
      • I"m going dancing tonight! EEEEeeek. it's been for...
      • ah! I've been down in the school room all day sewi...
      • the little bro stayed home last night from judo as...
      • I was drawing on my knuckles. Mom doesn't like it ...
      • alright I admit, thinking seriously about going ba...
      • apologies
      • I bought a Frisbee last night :D I almost panicked...
      • It's melting...
      • tragical day in my family's house. The Giants won ...
      • "as Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens anoth...
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.