Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Saturday, August 13, 2011


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • on a less tense note
    my stylist friend rebleached my hair and added blue highlights. so it's pretty awesome right now. and one of my friends came back from...
  • (no title)
    my dad got the job at the youth military acadamy.
  • (no title)
    alright, alright, I have no excuse for not writing this time. So I'm writing. writing, writing, writing. About something I've been l...
  • even more stuff.
    Today has been good so far. I'm sitting facing the window to the left of the computer with the key board in my lap typing as the snow fa...
  • (no title)
    Ah, my little brother and I have the house to ourselves. and what are we going to do? watch "Left Behind II." The small child isn...
  • (no title)
    not sure what day it is. anyway we have gained entrance into Moria. Frodo almost got eaten my a large squide but I shot it. We discovered ...
  • meanings of names
    Today my little brother and I were sitting at the table descussing who was more awesome and cool. him, or me. He told me, "If you look...
  • Gimli: By Priscilla
    Dec 25 We are leaving Rivendell. The company prepare food daily, they are taking lambas bread! That stuff is vile and I detest it. Yet, no...
  • (no title)
    my great grandfather died this morning. one of the last of his generation in our family. rest in peace grandad.
  • (no title)
    You and I wake up in a police car together. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: if you comment, you must copy and paste th...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • A helpful guide to what I might say based on my si...
      • I think I'm going crazy but that's not news is it?...
      • wow sorry people some how the settings got changed...
      • to die would be an awfully big adventure.-peter pa...
      • I just go back from a survival class. so I have ha...
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.