Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Look at my personality profile.

Look at my personality profile.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • crud
    crud. mom has slept in my room since she first found out what I was doing to myself and tonight she is sleeping in her room. crud. I'm...
  • (no title)
    You must train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose. ~ Yoda, Star Wars III  "Some things are so worthy of the effort that is i...
  • (no title)
    Today's a special day... Today's a special day..  Today's a special day.. it's somebody's birthday. It's somebody...
  • (no title)
    family history, family tree, yield your history, let me see. all your secrets I could be. I don't know what else to say... hrrmmm..
  • "I'm going to do most of these things at a movie theatre...someday..
    1. Try to start a wave 2. Gasp every time there is a swear word. 3. Wear a huge Afro wig. 4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back...
  • on death and immortality.
    If you remotely know me or can just guess from my blog you know I love lord of the rings. every time I watch the two towers I watch Haldir ...
  • foot prints in the sand
    "One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I no...
  • drawings and paintings
    a dragon that took three days another threeday dragon asland at the stone table, unfinished galdriel arya
  • more stuff. revelation
    my brother just clocked me in the face with a flashlight.... that explains my head ache, it was on the bridge of my nose... between the eyes...
  • (no title)
    I had so much fun at judo tonight, there is this new kid, little white belt, five years old. to cute, I got to hang out with him ALL NIGHT. ...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • I hardly comment, however after looking at throug...
      • Saturday I went to the fair with some friends of m...
      • I don't like it when I moderate comments and all t...
      • Look at my personality profile.
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.