Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Thursday, November 22, 2012


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • crud
    crud. mom has slept in my room since she first found out what I was doing to myself and tonight she is sleeping in her room. crud. I'm...
  • (no title)
    You must train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose. ~ Yoda, Star Wars III  "Some things are so worthy of the effort that is i...
  • (no title)
    family history, family tree, yield your history, let me see. all your secrets I could be. I don't know what else to say... hrrmmm..
  • (no title)
    I was drawing on my knuckles. Mom doesn't like it when I draw on my knuckles but it brings back fond memories of standing around with se...
  • more stuff. revelation
    my brother just clocked me in the face with a flashlight.... that explains my head ache, it was on the bridge of my nose... between the eyes...
  • even more stuff.
    Today has been good so far. I'm sitting facing the window to the left of the computer with the key board in my lap typing as the snow fa...
  • on death and immortality.
    If you remotely know me or can just guess from my blog you know I love lord of the rings. every time I watch the two towers I watch Haldir ...
  • was I right to be scared?
    A few days ago when I was working (I was alone as usual) in my sandy arena (it’s mine when it’s full of weeds it belongs to Mrs. S when it...
  • stuff
    "When the student is ready the teacher appears" That is probably one of my most favorite quotes that I have ever come across. Why?...
  • (no title)
    "you have to realize that you live in a world were you could die for your faith." Those words have haunted me from the night the...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • No sugar.... merherher... last night I had a littl...
      • Day four off sugar. it's going ok. mom got me some...
      • sugar free
      • Doctor who.
      • this explains things...
      • Hey ya'll, it's thanksgiving. You probably already...
      • it is very windy here. the wind sometimes makes th...
      • yesterday was tournament day. my little sister one...
      • merp. There's a tournament on saturday. thankfully...
      • happenings
      • Monday I got back from a trip to Arizona! it was g...
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.