Friday, May 4, 2012

Today is the last day of teenpact week here in my state, it's the communication workshop or something like that.Neither Josh or I are going, the bro is going over to see his friends and I am going to physical therepy and then helping mom get the food ready for the fashion show tomarrow. :D
This week was kinda bittersweet to me. I was there at the class but not in it and so many times I wanted to just jump in and say something or discuss an issue and I couldn't. So I had a lot of time to goof off. More than normal. So in a way I kinda dissapointed myself by not always acting my age.
By not participating in the class I was able to help out in the kitchen some with food and clean up.
all in all it has been an interesting week, but the week's not over yet.
oh, I also met another OYANer. :P definately interesting.

No comments: