Friday, September 5, 2014

it's cold outside, oh, it's septemBRRRRRRR

as i ponder the raininess of the past weeks and the yellow leaves on the trees i'm reminded how much i like fall.
it's my most favorite time of year, all the birds are going away and everything is dying.
dead leaves start falling of the trees (which in my yard are mostly dead as well.)
it's time to kill pumkins and blend their flesh into delicous pie, with spices and yummy golden crusts. oh, wait, i won't be having those this year.
and we eat dead turkeys,
it is over all a most beautiful time of year.
alright, yeah, it's kinda early to be gearing up for thanksgiving, but it just goes to show how much i enjoy fall.
the colors,
the crisp cool air
crunchy leaves,
... and school
the fall semester is upon me, and it's kinda rediculas.
i'm about to start a college composition course. yay, not really. I just took the English Lit CLEP, and passed it. (only by three points, but hey, it's pass or fail, and i passed, barely, but i passed.)
I think i'm actually going to enjoy the fall semester, i like school in general, so that's no surprise.

on a side note i'm going to learn a bit of welding so i can repair the tust holes in my car.
which dad bought me a new carburetor and some other parts for, btw. we're going to put it in as soon as dad has the time and weather allows.

No comments: