Saturday, October 29, 2011

shoot, I"m tired. we did quite a bit of running around today. sportaman's warehouse... dairy queen, thrift stores, all that cool stuff.
so, interesting news...
this next week i'm supposed to be prayin and stuff about getting another piercing in my ears. a second piercing would be really cool and my mom is good with it. I also want to get one at the top of my ear but probably won't. Wally world (aka wal mart) does it for free if you buy the earrings.
hmmmm...
found something I want for Christmas though, a really neat bag at sporty's (aka sportsman's)smaller than my backpack and black. my back pack is pretty darn awesome but that one looked really neat.
ok. I admit I was looking at the knives at sportsman's for a few minutes but the vast majority of the time I was at the counter I was looking at the tactical magazine... catalog... thing. :p and I was looking at the knives in a purely scientific fashion not with the intent of desiring "self harm."

No comments: