Thursday, October 27, 2011

yes siree i can spill it all.

yes siree, I feel perfectly comfortable posting all this stuff on here lately
1) because the people who should know it, know what's going on in mah life already so I don't have to worry about hiding it.
2) there is only two people I know of who read this blog that I know in  person...... I don't really care who out there knows if I don't know them personally unless you leave a comment, then I care. cause comments are awesome. :)
3)If by chance I do know you and you're reading this and I haven't told you in person.... I'm in so. Much. Trouble.
Leave a comment!!


so. Today I practically just laid around all day trying to sleep. the emotional overload of the past few days has caught up with me.
I got up and went back to bed. until this evening.
whoop de do it also brought back my life long companion.... a stress induced chest cold....... or something like that.
I thought I was going to cough up a lung this spring. :)
good thing I didn't.
I'm rambling.
I'm not even making sense to myself.
I should go back to bed.
my friend is telling me that he said I needed to stay away from the shrooms. what does that have to do with anything? I like shrooms Btw.
I swear I didn't do anything to sound high.
good night i'm outa here.

love ya all,
Haley

1 comment:

Grace said...

Are you okay? I'll be praying for you. If you need to talk I'm here okay

Athena Grace