Tuesday, November 29, 2011

watching 'man vs. wild'
EEEeeeewww!! he just ate the fish eyeball... you know how disgusting those are and how hard they are to dig out of the fish's head?! hard. at least he could play fish head baseball with his camera man on his spare time.
Now that is a fun sport.
gag.
it's like baseball but instead of a ball you use a fish head and instead of a bad you use a shovel. The bases are pieces of firewood.
the ball is only good for about three innings before you have to find another one because it's falling aprt in the pitcher's hand from being hit with the shovel. that is one disgusting noise.

going to judo tonight, that should be fun. every one told me that I needed to cut my hair so I want to know what they have to say about it.
do you know how painful it is to get dragged around my the short hairs at the back of your neck? painful... it's not a nice sport.
uhg.
I let my sister curl my hair yesterday. not so bad if I keep it pulled back even part way, and if my bangs aren't curled it's good. otherwise I don't care for it....

when it's straight it's not so bad I guess....



2 comments:

Warrior said...

Have you ever seen Leinad's version of 'Man vs.'?

Yes I know what it's like to be dragged around by your hair. Not fun.

lauren said...

no I haven't. :P I don't normally get on utube so..