Wednesday, August 13, 2014

the impala

Dad is helping me rebuild an impala, and we are currently working on replacin the steering column.
of course since it's my car, i have to at least try to do everything.
It's great to spend time with my dad, since i don't usually get to spend a whole lot of time with him. it's great, even when he makes fun of my scrunched up concentration face. which he says is cute.
although when he throws pieces of my car over the top and across the parking area i'm not so happy.
but i think we can all agree then when i start think "i should learn more about cars and get into this" and then drop a ratchey doohicky(yeah, i don't do tool names) on my face.
twice.
at this point i should stick to my original career choice.
dad had to work this morning, so we couldn't finish the job last night, but i'm hoping we'll work on it tonight.

No comments: