Monday, August 11, 2014

Baptism

Yesterday we went to church at my little brother's church (he goes to a different church whenever he can, he likes the preaching and singing and people better there) on friday afternoon he told mom he was going to that church on suday so that he could be baptised. apparently he didn't think we would all want to be there.
so we all went to his church yesterday and then to the creek to watch his baptism.
every one there was supernice and had so many good things to say about my little brother. The little twerp never told us that everyone and their brother was enamoured with him. apparently he captured everyone's hearts while he was staffing camps and stuff. so mugh so that the lead pastor wanted to meet the rest of his family. and some other people did too.
he makes me proud.
he's also supposed to stay my little brother. emphasis on the 'little' part.
but he makes me proud.

No comments: