Monday, December 13, 2010

Rogue Planet (novel)Image via Wikipedia
always think three times about some thing then always have three alternatives. ~star wars, rogue planet

as a matter of conscience I try never to read star wars on Sundays but once in a while I fail and give into temptation. bummer.

I am not sure wither or not I like the rogue planet. the take a mission to a planet that I think has a lot of nature worship going on. blah but I haven't gotten far enough to know. there is a distinct lack of God in it.but then what did I expect??
I don't like the whole force thing very much but I like science fiction and the master apprentice thing always have always will.
I like the Day star voyages they were Christian science fiction but I read them all. oh, well.....

most star wars books though I can have the fallacy easaly picked out, at least in the jedi aprentice ones. and so far in the rogue planet. I just have to be carefull and read carefully. and skip parts.

I dont' like how Anakin is so powerfull ether. he's BAD!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: