Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I know that supposedly imitation is the highest form of compliment but there are times when I really, really hate it.
especially when it comes to sharing a room, when you find a spot that you like to hang out in and do your school work because NO ONE ELSE HANGS OUT IN THAT PARTICULAR SPOT. In this case, on the floor in my bedroom, (though in past cases it has been: in the crawl space, on the guest room bed, in the closet, etc., ect.,) so because NO ONE ELSE hangs out there you dicide that you will do your school, write, read or just chill there. So one day you go to that spot to do what ever you need to do and SOME ONE ELSE has taken your spot, instead of finding there own place to hang out. Yeah that's right. Once upon a time I pulled a lamp into the closet which is only about two feet wide, sat on the floor and did my school. By myself in a place were NO ONE HUNG OUT. But other people descovered the closet and moved in. So I moved into the crawl space. Until, again, other people moved in with me. Then for a long time it was the guest room bed. I liked that spot. until other people, namely, my little siblings, started doing their school in there too.
Now I had taken up doing school on my bedroom floor on a blanket. and guess what? That didn't last long now did it?
Yes, I can still hang out in the closet but I'm a little bit bigger than I was when I was ten.
I don't mind people coming in and going out or hanging out with me in the shared room but taking over the place were she KNOWS I like to do school just makes me mad.
It does frustrate me some times that I have to share a room. but not as much as that when I find a spot to hang and as soon as I get comfortable. SOME ONE TAKES OVER.
GGGGGGRRRRRR.
The absolute only place I can go and have no one walk in on me or try and take over is the bathroom. and people don't apreciate that. my older brother has his own room. my younger brother has his own room. they can go in there and not have some one taking their favorite spots to hang out and do their stuff by themselves.
I'm done ranting. now. you can finish the thought on your own i'm sure.

No comments: