Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my togue is broke

In our front yard we have a retaining wall  to create a parking space for my dad's car when he parks outside. this retaining wall is about.... four feet high and I was practicing some....stuff off of it. I can do a pretty darn good round-off off it. I also trying to get another trick off it but I'm not sure what it's call. like a round of with no hands. Unfortunately, I uh, wasn't able to do it. I would jump and, uh, all of my control circuits must have switched over to automatic. because, my legs froze up and wouldn't go over. So that wouldn't work but I did get to try my front flip. Unfortunately, I had stood there psyching my self up for it so when I landed I landed on both by feet and but. and when I landed I, uh, well, I forgot that I had my tongue in between my teeth so when I landed I bit it pretty good.
So I came in and recounted my broken tongue experience and failed stunts. Mom just cracked up, and she laughed even harder when I told her that free-running must be being able to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Then I came down and my little sister happily told me "Hey, our friend says we'd be good at parkour because we are so flexible!"
I'm like "yeah, my tongue says otherwise."
so, yeah, my tongue hurts now. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: