Thursday, February 2, 2012

"as Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another."
I think Anikan  should have chosen his friends more wisely. Chancellor Palpatine only lead him astray.
that's what I was thinking about this morning when I couldn't sleep because my ear really hurt.


the other thing was that the Characters in star wars leaned towards the moral relativity point of view seeing things as true "from a certain point of view." Possibly not believing in an absolute truth.


Did I mention that "The Phantom Menace" is coming out this year in 3D and that I really want to go see it regardless of the fact that it is science fiction with a particularly atheist/evolutionist slant?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Lauren, I'm really proud of you. Hang in there this to shall pass. love you, Mom:)

lauren said...

ok, at first that didn't make sense, I was like, "what she thinks my liking star wars is some kind of devastating torture?"