Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I had so much fun at judo tonight, there is this new kid, little white belt, five years old. to cute, I got to hang out with him ALL NIGHT. got to wrestle him, get beat by him be pinned down by him. just have a sweet time.
more later gotta go.


--
 
"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater"
 
dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, love like it will never hurt. live like you will die tomarrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that last saying that you put up! I have heard that one other time, but that's it, I love that :)

Oh, I have a different blog, so you can check it out if you want to or have a chance too :) Its,

godasmylife.blogspot.com