Thursday, September 30, 2010

Orlando bloom has expresed a desire to return to Legolas in the hobbit even though his characture is ot mentioned in the book? no way!
I bet my britches (JK I don't bet) that if he does get in the only place you'll see him is in mirkwood (of course, he's the prince (son of thranduil)) and at the battle of five armies.
just a side note on legolas here. I've always wondered how old legolas is. my theory is that  he could have been born during the "watchful peace" which would put him at a reasonably old age explaining what he said in the book about feeling young again when he went into fangorn.

1 comment:

lauren said...

between five hundred years and nine hundred years. I don't remember exactly when the watchful peace was so I may be wronge.but he is at least five hundered years old he said so himself.