Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ocupational therepy and stuff this thursday.
Party at a friend's house this friday.
Game day at my house this saturday.
Bible study group this sunday.
and somewhere, at somepoint in the near future I have to figure out how to meet up with individual friends for hang time. :D


My brother and I have created *take a deap breath* a gandalf staff.
I went and trudged around in the woods for a while till I found the perfect material. A.K.A. an uprooted, fallenover pine tree. I had to drag it on my own for a ways till my little bro heard me and cam into the woods to tell me that I sounded like a herd of cows.
"Thanks, no are you going to help me carry this thing!"
:P
yeah.
we took it up to the top of the hill and I measured it and let him use the hand saw to cut it down to size.
then we took turns stripping it and shaping it.
It's gandalf the grey's staff, so the roots are still in tact, like in the movie.
we took it into the garage and used the sander on it, parts of it were still wet so we had to let it dry before we could finish.
i'm so glad that dad's not in state right now, cause we haven't swept the floor or anything.
Last night we stained it a mohogany color.  It looks pretty spiffy.
so glad dad's not home.
I think it might be a little too long, but dad'll be home soon and we can measure it on him and cut it down to size. :D
me likey.
They better let him in the theature with it because what with the sanding and plaining and all that my wrists hurt so bad.

No comments: