Saturday, September 29, 2012

our first snow fell last night.
ugh. I don't even want to look out the window again. it would be long till the world is completely lost in whiteness. You'd think this place was trying to send me over the edge or something...
Mom and I met with the doc yesterday about surgeries for my wrists.
The troops are coming home, so he's booked up for october, but in november I can get my right one done and then my left some weeks later.
so, in a tottal of about five months I could be fighting again. It's a long time away, but at least it's a goal instead of not knowing when i'll be able to do anything.
I don't think I'll be able to snowboard this winter, and that's a bummer, because it takes my mind off everything else about winter, but I want to get this over with.
I'm kinda scared for the surgery though. I've never been under like that, and I hope I don't talk coming out or after anesthesia. that could be very bad.
anywho, that's an update on my life recantly.
oh, yeah, this morning the clonewars season five premeired. that was pretty cool.

No comments: