Friday, December 2, 2011

I went to judo last night. It was good. and odd. I was having a hard time, I was tired and dizzy through out the night which made it hard for me to keep my balance. That was rather an interesting experience staggering around trying to reorient myself.
what's interesting is it was actually one of my better nights there.
I admit that when I'm feeling top notch i don't really care about stuff. I would really rather not pull the mat or shrimp. I would rather not do the step ins and stuff. I would rather not got to all the effert of fighting over and over again. (though I wouldn't quite judo, I love it as much as I dislike it).
but last night i did everything. I normally do it but last night I tryed to concentrate on doing things right.
I didn't have the energy to muscle through it.  hahaha.
I beat all of my aponants which isn't unusual (I don't usually fight mirnda, kaity or the bigger brown belts. )
so the result of not feeling my best was better technique. normally I end up doing footsweeps or valley drops but I actually got the oportunity to exicute my most favoritest throw last night.  awesome sauce. when I got out of that match one of the boys was like, "I want to fight her next!" so I went with him. threw him too.  had one of the boys teased about not wanting to go with me cause he'd get his tail whiped. :P
I'm happy. ecen though in the middle of the match my legs buckled and I went down on my own I still won. :)

2 comments: