Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dec. 25
Suilad,
Frodo really is and excellant little halfling, "I will take the ring, though I do not know the way."
Today I'm leaving Imladris, all the reports have come in it is safe for us to leave.
I am traveling with Frodo and Sam to Mordor along with Aragorn, Gandalg, Merry, Pippin and Gimli.
can you believ it Gimli wanted us all to take othes binding us to the fellowship. Elrond was against the idea though. I would readily have taken the oath, but I was against it for Gimli's sake.
Pippin practically forced Elron into letting him go. He said he would have to be tied up in a sack.
well, we're leaving tonight. I have my bow and arrows and my long knife.
Aragorn has his ancient sword.
Boromir has his sword and his horn and wears his sheild like a dinner plat across his back.
Gimli has his ax and his chainmail shirt the little showoff.
Frodo has sting
Sam has his pans.
Merry and Pippin?
anyway it's dusk and we're leaving,
Namarie,
-Legolas Greenleaf Tharanduilion

Hiya, Haley here.
Hope you all are having a good time and are enjoying our little LotR stuff.

1 comment:

lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.