Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gimli: By Priscilla

October the twenty fifth

Greetings,
Elrond summoned many people from different lands to a secret counsel. It was very long but not dull in the least.
I'm going to write what I think of everyone..

Legolas: He has nerve, he offered to take the one ring to Mordor. He thinks he's a fine chap (*the little princling!*).
Boromir: He's one to give mouth...
Frodo: Nice little one, very courageous
Sam: He's a loyal one
Merry and Pippin: The two biggest trouble makers on two legs.
Gandalf: I would come in-between him and what he wants
Aragorn: I'd he honored to call him my king
Elrond: Like any other elf, noble and not to be trusted!

-Gimli son of Gloin

2 comments:

lauren said...

nerve!? look who's talkin!
-legolas

Priscilla said...

"It was deliberate! It was deliberate!"-Gimli