Friday, April 9, 2010

Gimli: By Priscilla

Dec 25

We are leaving Rivendell. The company prepare food daily, they are taking lambas bread! That stuff is vile and I detest it. Yet, nothing else will last the journey. *sigh*
Legolas is a fine elf really, maybe I was wrong about him being the stuck up sort, but he is still quite aware of who he is. (He has a killer aim, yet I will never say..)
Aragorn has my full allegiance, he is a fine lad. He seems to have been spending marked amounts of time with Arwen. She is a beautiful woman, her eyes have seen the many things that the years bring, she is wizened by time  yet it shows not in her looks.

-Gimli son of Gloin

2 comments:

lauren said...

Haley: hey, in real life with a real bow...my aim's not asa good as his but I can still hit a target when I'm in practice. and right now I'm not......

Legolas: hahaha, hey Gimli. You know I'm reading these don't you?

Priscilla said...

Ha ha... Yeah right Lauren!!! :) lol

-Priscilla