Friday, April 30, 2010

Continuing to lose track of time..

We came out of Moria,  Gandalf's death on the bridge has hit us hard.  I do not believe he expected to meet his match in Moria.  A Balrog of Morgoth!  He died well, at least...

Pippin and Merry comforted each other.  Frodo began to walk away after Boromir released him.  Gimli was very angry.  Boromir had to release Frodo to take hold of Gimli.  I just kinda stood there.  Until Aragorn told me to get the others up.  At which point Boromir got slightly angry.

We had to move quickly.  By evening the Mountains will be swarming with Orcs.

We took the road to Lothlorien and came upon the Nimrodel.  Named after the elven Lady who disappeared.

We were stopped by Haldir and his elves, they would not let us pass.
Gimli was very discourteous.  He told Haldir he would "spit on his grave."
Boromir gave encouragement to Frodo.  For the first time.
Finally Haldir told us to follow him.
We are going now to the Lady of the woods.
-Legolas

Haley here.
I hope whoever is reading this is having fun!  I know I am.
hehe.

No comments: