Friday, August 27, 2010

judo again

lol that last post may not have made any sense to you what so ever but I found it funny because I see the connections. ;)

okay my most recent interesting topic of conversation is this oh, wait it's not my most recent but the funnier topic.   I find it highly interesting that many people want to say the, oh, boys and girls are equal they can do the same things. girls can do everything boys can... so on and so on. you get the point. I find it funny because all you have to do is walk into the judo class and you can see that we are not equal. I see that the boys tend to fight other boys and us girls prefer to fight other girls about our size and weight. don't get me wrong I have nothing against  fighting the boys I am perfectly okay with doing that (okay, so it can be awkward at times; so what...) I fought the boys last night. oh and there is the fact that the boys (or young men rather) tend to shy away from ighting the girls. anyway. so it's perfectly clear to me that we arenot created equalwhy can't others see it as plainly as I do?
O speaking of judo last night I dislocated on of the girls hips (we think)...on accident but she was fine and able to continue fighting. I on the other hand alost got my rib broken!!!! they say a bone doesn't hurt as it's being broken oly after wards but boy does it hurt when it's almost broken and it feels wierd!! i mean my rib was bending in and I was like hey stop that's weird. oww. that hurts now.
oh, it's also funny when your partner and you are doing a throw well and then the helper tells the little guys watch them and then you screw up like crazy. and had my partner on my back /shoulder in ipon sinogi (sp?) and I lost my palance and started walking backwards to keep my balance... it was funny.

No comments: