Thursday, October 14, 2010

You must train yourself to let go of what you fear to lose. ~ Yoda, Star Wars III 

"Some things are so worthy of the effort that is is glorious to make the attempt!"
~Dave Harvey


Do you Really believe that what you believe is Really Real? 

I am where I am, and go to where I go. And once I have arrived, I am there.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis 


"The greater the struggle, the greater the glory in the end"
-The Butterfly Circus 

Both the children were looking up into Aslan's face as he spoke these words. And all at once [...] such a sweetness and power rolled over them [...]that they felt they felt they had never really been happy, or wise or good or even alive and awake, before. And the memory of that moment stayed with them always...
C.S.Lewis "The Magician's nephew"

2 comments:

blank said...

I love the first quote you have from C.S. Lewis! :)

lauren said...

I like the one by yoda and
the butterfly one.