Wednesday, August 4, 2010

think tonight is really the first night that I have actually felt the sweat dripping down my face in judo. lol.


I was tired. I wasnot feeling well this afternoon but I decided to go anyway. I almost had to do the five minute drill with the sensei. it's a good thing he found me a partner. I thought I was going to die because I was tired. he wanted us to do speed what'it;s in about 1 in less than 1 sec. I could not do that in any sane streach of the imagination. I don't know what happened but during the five minute drill my partner and I bumped heads.

later my partner (from last week and friend) were called up to do uki otosh in front of the entire class because we had done it so well last week(not that i do judo very well or anything). after the class my friend told me that i was a good fighter.

near the end there was an excersize were we split up into groups of three (there is a story behind that number that I will get to). any way it was top bottome out. meaning you got to take turns being on the top, on the floor and watching. my other friend got hurt and could only watch. so rineigh and I took turns. we didnot get to rest it was just go, go go. and painfull. that last round I just let her squish me because i was to tired to do anything. then the sensei called line it up and we were done. thank God. I was sweating to bad my shirt was wet. my leggings were wet.everything else was wet.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Miriel,

Sweating means your well hydrated. You need to drink water more often, you know you're well hydrated when you start sweating right off. So sweating is good.

lauren said...

lol. yeah, iguess.
last night was just harder than normal becasue I was tired and had a headache going into it. I was exosted after the five minute drill which usually doesn't tire me and almost dead by the end of the night.
~*~Dinen Arwen~*~