Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I make my piont and rest my case.

see. I rest my case. these guys are creeepy. I hate this guys guts.
oh, yessss. precious I do.
no precious you don't you thinksss he's coool.
no, nasty vampire nassty. we wants to stick a stake through his heart precious.
besides vamps are evil and you can't make them good just by writing them good. that's calling good evil and evil good. vamps are traditionally evil.  I don't know much about were wolfs. so I cant say whether or not I like him very much. but to be honest I like were wolves far more than I like vamps.
and to be perfectly honest I have NOT seen the movie. though it looks kinda cool. and I have NOT read the books neither have I any desire to check this out
and I can't find a dang pic of the alleged "Jacob black" that looks like the ones that stare out at me to save my life.
maybe Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really hate how people make good bad and bad good. If you go to http://www.hollywoodinsiders.net/ this guy talks about how they made darth vader very close to jesus in the movie. Thus subconsciencely turning people from god.