Monday, October 25, 2010

I took silver in my first judo tournament!!!!
I am so happy.
well i would have placed any way there were only two other girls in my devision but I could have placed alst and I placed second.
the first time I fought I fought a girl from my own dojo. she's a pretty good friend so I didn't mind losing to her.
oh, I  lost to her and she fought a green belt and beet her. she told me to be more agressive than her because that scared her. so I went out and began to fight her (my brother laughs at the fact that the first thing I did was try to go for a submission choke) so I choked her and the ref called matte and asked how old she was.
turns out that I had been shoking and under age girl. but the error was on them so I was not disqualified.
anyway I beat her and had to fight my friend again and lost so I took silver. my friend said she knew I could beat the green belt. I had to. she did not know what she would do if I hadn't. and I did.
it was good. my older bro also got silver and my sis took gold and lil bro go bronze.

No comments: