Thursday, October 21, 2010

randomness

ya know, I think random people are awesome.
yesterday, I was doing dishes and putting dishes in the dishwasher. normal right? right. going on,  I was putting dishwasher detergent in the dishwasher when I realized that if you put the lid on the detergent bottle and shook it it makes the most awesome noise. so any way I thought this weird noise was pretty cool. I wanted to share this noise with my brother and mom and any one else who was unfortunate enough to be around at the moment. so tyler and my mom were talking in the hallway about her thyriod I think. so I came up with the detergent bottle and mom asked "yes?"
"listen to this it makes and awesome noise!"
"omg, I'm going to get some Tylenol." is what my mom said.
tyler just kinda does a little sigh thing and said I was strange.

Mom came into the kitchen a few minutes later and said. "Your a sad strange little woman. you have my pitty."
My reply? I think it's the random people who get the most out of life. they're always amzed at things we never noticed as being wonderful before and that most people never notice. I see most of lifes little joys.
that may have soemthing to do with the fact that I have very few past regrets and very few major desires. (unlike some one I know who's list is about 5,277 feet long(including big guns, trck,etc,))
I'm a relatively contented person.
not to say that I'm perfectly happy to stay home all my life and never move on. not at all.
I think sequential things are very hard on random people. theology kills us all.

No comments: