Wednesday, October 6, 2010

materials used:
ice,
water,
bottle,
balloon,
bowl

proceder:
1)put ice and water in bowl (enough ice to  last about five minutes) and place lidless bottle in water.(five min.)
2)put balloon over mouth of bottle & make sure it is sealed.
3)set bottle on counter table what ever and refill bowl with HOT water &place bottle back in water.

Hypothosis:
what do you think will happen?

results:
go do it and tell me.

conclusion (what I learned):
to pay attention to how much water you stick in the bowl becauseif you don't you may just spill the water all over your science book when you put the bottle in it.
hah! and I was supposed to learn something about molecules. well think again science teacher! I learned something but I forgott it. oh well. no JK


on judo:
I got a bloody lip last night. that's the first time any body has ever drrawn bllod out of me! my brother kept splitting his fingures when he first started but that was the first time I have ever blen in judo. lol.
it was in sharks& minnows. the way we play in judo the sharks are trying to get the minnows (no kidding!(sarcasm) but when they get the minnow they have to flip them over on their backs which can be very easy or very dificult. so I ended up with a split lip and both arms hurt from getting trapped under my brother and one of our  buddies.
One of my buddies was getting ready to fight the sensie and he was on his stummack and calling set (ready, set. hajimi) and she climbed on his back and started bouncing so it cam out. se-e-et. it was really funny.
yeah, oh, one of the girls I was ighting was trying to flip me over and pin me without succes and she looked down and said. you have a goofy grin on your face. I said I always have a goofy grin on my face. which most of the time is true. at judo I will sometimes get a goofy grin on my face because I'm haveing a good time.

No comments: