Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quiz!

Dear Friends,
This is a Quiz that Lauren Tagged me to do. Here goes.... (Priscilla) 


1.  What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
I expect anything can happen as my future is ultimately in Gods hands. I'm not sure. I'd love to be helping others live their dreams, especially with horses and possibly working with Pat and Linda Parelli.  
  
2.  Has the Lord done anything recently in your life that has strengthened your faith in Him? 
Nothing in this moment but I really have been more mindful recently of how forgiving he is. :D 
  
3.  Tea or Coffee? That is the question. :) 
Tea, hands down. Better for you anyways.
  
4.  An anonymous person gives you a free ticket to any destination in the world, all expenses paid, including food, airfare, and lodging. You may take only three special possessions with you.  Where would you go, and what would you bring?
New Zealand (I know I seem like a copy-cat, but that is a place I'd also love to go), Cricket, Leah, and a friend. 
 
5.  Who was your most respected role model as you were growing up, and why were they important to you?
My mother and sisters are huge role models.  
  
6.  Do appearances matter? Come now, we want your true opinion. ;) 
Truly? To me, no. I'm really substance over style. Looking respectable is important though, but stylish is not something I've never cared about (obviously). 
  
7.  If you could only bring 3 books (other than the Bible) with you to an abandoned island, what would you bring? Lord of the Rings, The complete wilderness training guide, and The American Boys Handy Book. 
 
8.  Something you want horribly and desperately… at the moment. ( Be it a CD, a musical instrument or 20 acres of land… what is it? 
Well, my family matters the most over all, but I'd really like to be riding Cricket (my pony) at the moment. I'm pretty content. Do I need anything? No. 


I tag: Anyone who's reading this! Mohahaha! 




Toodles and enjoy!


Priscilla 



No comments: