Scattered: lets make a good story

"we're all stories in the end, lets just make it a good one. eh?" -the doctor

Thursday, November 25, 2010






Daleted scenes!!!!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • on a less tense note
    my stylist friend rebleached my hair and added blue highlights. so it's pretty awesome right now. and one of my friends came back from...
  • "I'm going to do most of these things at a movie theatre...someday..
    1. Try to start a wave 2. Gasp every time there is a swear word. 3. Wear a huge Afro wig. 4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back...
  • (no title)
    family history, family tree, yield your history, let me see. all your secrets I could be. I don't know what else to say... hrrmmm..
  • (no title)
    my dad got the job at the youth military acadamy.
  • Gimli: By Priscilla
    Dec 25 We are leaving Rivendell. The company prepare food daily, they are taking lambas bread! That stuff is vile and I detest it. Yet, no...
  • (no title)
    You and I wake up in a police car together. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: if you comment, you must copy and paste th...
  • (no title)
    it is Windy today and I predict it will be windy tomorrow. I"m glad we had a few days of nice weather.though I think I still would like...
  • (no title)
    alright, alright, I have no excuse for not writing this time. So I'm writing. writing, writing, writing. About something I've been l...
  • (no title)
    I had so much fun at judo tonight, there is this new kid, little white belt, five years old. to cute, I got to hang out with him ALL NIGHT. ...
  • even more stuff.
    Today has been good so far. I'm sitting facing the window to the left of the computer with the key board in my lap typing as the snow fa...

full of peril...

"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is nowmingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so the thought will."

Eragon- to Saphira


"What wisdom can I give people that they haven't already learned? What feats can I achieve that an army couldn't do better? It's insanity!"

It is a very good thing to be young in heart yet strong in mind. For an aged heart is not usually a kind one and a weak mind is easily persuaded off the right path.
  • Priscilla
  • lauren

cool people

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (248)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (76)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2010 (108)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • mom's going nuts because the patriots and the ......
      • well it's turkey day again and I have allot to be ...
      • My wonderful mother just got through telling me th...
      • • PLEASE put this on your status if you know someo...
      • Be careful of your thoughts; guard your mind, for ...
      • pramotion!!! I got my orange belt and I didn't hav...
      • ok guys I'm back though I may be gone again for a ...
      • sorry I haven't posted in a long while guys. I"ve ...
      • Quiz!
      • 1.  What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?not...
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (5)
Haley and Priscilla. Ethereal theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.