Sunday, November 6, 2011

Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

these verses were sent to me recently by my dear friend Priscilla and I wanted to share them with you all. She sent them to me when I was feeling really bad about therapy (for cutting) and stuff. I've also seen the first one around Facebook. I think it is one of my favorites now it's encouraged me quite a bit. :) I'm thankful that God is my God and promises to uphold me cause my own strength isn't enough sometimes lately. I want to fight this but I"m not exactly sure how. :(
so i have therapy. some of the questions are interesting, like,
"is there a particular knife you feel like you have a relationship with?"
"well... I don't use serrated knives.... and I'm not sure (how you can have a relationship with a non-living object?) but I guess I like my black one though any one will do......"  so... it's interestingly awful.
and there's some questions that I don't talk about with my friends let alone some on I don't know... can you say awkward?
"have you experimented with sex?"
"I'm virgin" *facepalm* can you say awkward? i'm 15 for crying out loud! and home schooled! how did I get on this topic?

anyway. I don't want to do this but I have to. bummer. oh well.  I'll trust his hand to uphold me and help me come through this alive.
yes, some people are afraid that I could actually commit suicide....*headesk* I don't think I could do that if I wanted to. self murder......... another creepy question.
"have you ever thought suicidally/ do you have a plan for suicide?"
"................... doesn't every one? (at some point in their existence?)"
"no" (aren't therapists supposed to say something like that?)

anyway, suicide seems to me a bit like "being dismayed" so I know that even if I was suicidal he would bring me through. If I leaned on him. If I didn't I don't think I would make it.

what ever happens he will uphold me. that's my hope.

Haley.

I think this blog should almost be rated PG or something... *facepalm*

interesting fact: my little siblings know nothing of what is gong on.


--
 
"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater"
 
dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, love like it will never hurt. live like you will die tomorrow

1 comment:

Grace said...

I'm Praying for you. Just wanted to let you know that . and if you need some one to talk to i'm here for you

Okay so I don't creep you out i'm Athena Grace off the writing Forums.

Athena Grace.