Friday, January 14, 2011

right so I said I would write about last night and here we go.
I wasn't even supposed to be at judo last night but I was. because I'm not supposed to stay home alone at night. (you never know what might happen? some weirdo could try and brake in.)my Dad was at some meeting.
so I was there. and Josh was there.
you know on a normal night watching judo without being able to do it is a very pure form of torture.
when Josh is around it goes both ways. I wanted to be out there learning with the rest of the guys but I was also not allowed to yesterday and I wanted to watch anyway. laugh at every one else. hahha
so any way I was watching after he had had every one bow in and asked "no gi?"
I wasn't wereing my Gi. I wasn't doing judo why would I? "no gi."
so we bantered. about having a note from my mom who was keeping me out.
he also told me the same thing my mom tells me. take 1000 mg vitamin C. bleh. (that stuff tasts awful depending on what kind of stuff you get. it really does. doesn't help that they're citris flavored most of the time.)
Note: even though I was sitting out I still got some judo in. I got to paly around with another judoka who was sitting out. that was fun. it's always fun to fight little kids. (he was six)
when my little friend and I weren't rolling around on the matts we were sitting on the sidelines watching the class. (or with steph).
he started teasing me and steph that we were braking his stopwatch/timer/thing. even though we weren't touching it. he was the one throwing it around. lol.
he recruted some random kid to be the time keeper and kept calling him girl names like angelica or angelina stuff like that. though I did end up as time keeper.
he had every one line up against the wall and asked some poor little student, "painful or more painful?"
not suprisinly, small child said painful. a commmon  chioce. he knew plenty of painful positions. I told hime being under him was a painful position. I learned he knows plenty of painful postitions that made him chukle.
speaking of painful postitions two of the younger girls got hurt. one of them tried to smack her partner with her eye. not a good idea if you wan to keep your eyes pain free. and the other one. IDK how she got hurt. I just took her to her dad.
my bro didn't get to be in the majority of the class. he got spaired the pain. at least it looked painful. not quite sure. I was watching.
I also ended up taking pics of the class after it was over.
I have to go my computer is being kinda slow...

No comments: