Wednesday, January 12, 2011

so yesterday was good. I wasn't feeling well by the end of the day but it was good.
my friend is in the guard and he took my brother and I around the base got to see  allot of cool stuff.
at the end the grand finale was trying the flight simulators.
we had the option of motion or no motion. we chose no motion and to fly to Hawaii. so I got to
"fly" the plane in touch and go. I did ok but then I got kinda sick when my brother and dad flew. in your mind you know you're stationary but your body doesn't. blah it was fun though.
but then I tried to do judo. but the warm up wasn't the one we normally do. I knew it wouldn't. Josh is back from the olympic training center.
i might have been able to do it on a normal night I don't know. I might not have. ether way I dropped out of practice in the first ten minutes.
Ive had a cough for a long time and I just didn't have it in me to do it.
I want to get better. I want to fight in this tournament.
but i"m really afraid I won't be able to.
*sigh*
and as a side not. I like the sound of fifteen. it's a nice triangled number. but it really doesn't feel any differant than fourteen.
going to try and get my hands on "one night with the king" good move that is.
well, see ya all around.
Las

No comments: