Thursday, April 28, 2011

procrastinating colors?

I do this every year. every stinkin year. I always end up doing the ulumni homework 1-2 weeks before the class. I don't know why.. I can't amagine what the problem is... *rolls eyes*
have you heard about the procrastinators meating? it's tomarrow night.
 :) just thought I'ld throw that out there. 8-)
my freind says I must have something against light colours because I don't really wear them. I can count the number of pink shirts I have on my left hand. 3. two I don't even hardly wear. though I do have a few white shirts, those I need for judo and I don't really wear them so much ether.  the color choice of my wardrobe manly consists of... Green, dark/light Brown, (or green and brown together. not camo) dark Blue, dark black, Grey, ummmm, dark purple w/ stripes, and a few odds and end colors that I keep for special occasions like teenpact.
BTW my fav. eyeliner is my purple ones. just thought I'l throw that out there too.
I am wearing a whit button up mostly because ... never mind. I'm sure it's lovely for ya'll to hear about my wardrobe. now you all can pick on me lick my dear freind does. I don't give a hoot. see ya round

I asked the little boy who cannot see,

"And what is colour like?"
"Why, green," said he,
"Is like the rustle when the wind blows through
The forest; running water, that is blue;
And red is like a trumpet sound; and pink
Is like the smell of roses; and I think
That purple must be like a thunderstorm;
And yellow is like something soft and warm;
And white is a pleasant stillness when you lie
And dream."

No comments: