Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As Usual, Judo went very well. we learned some new things and the excersizes were pretty cool. I hadn't done them before any way. well, at least the first one was. the second one, not so much. Sensie was having us come up and do stuff in front of the whole class... my friend and I managed to get out of it. Though I'm sure sever younger kids thought about turning us in. Namely, little siblings. :)
the randori was fun I wen tover to the small fries area and fought them.
I love judo as a sport and all and I love to fight in the turnaments. Hanging out with my buddies is pretty awesome too. But it's not really my goal or anything to go to the olympics, Nationals migh be nice... maybe. It's all great and stuff but I love to hang out with the little kids too. just being around and playin with little one is so... cool.
so I had fun.

No comments: