Thursday, December 1, 2011

my brother just gave me a bloody lip. contrary to popular opinion I was not trying to bite anybody. He hit me with his hand. :) I was trying to tackle me and I was trying to sit up and we collided. I was not goofing off actually....
I also ran into him yesterday. such a blond. I went past him and patted his shoulder as a went past and then he moved and I ran into him and bounced off.
so now my lip is bigger than it's been in a while. not that I mind....
he then proceeded to give me a nuggee. I told him to stop, he'd already given me a bloody lip. I didn't need a bloody head. and then I thought about all the possible meanings of that phrase.....

2 comments:

Mom said...

You might want to mention that you all were fooling around. Lane didn't do it on purpose. mom

Warrior said...

Guess what: I'm back to comment!
Oh my. Don't worry you're not blond. You're normal. (like normal actually exists) :P