Wednesday, June 13, 2012

so, mom had a docters apointment today so she was gone all morning; so she got my referals for the MRI.
It looks quite interesting actually. :D I'd like to see how this works; getting shots in my wrists didn't feel that great but not excrutiating or anything. so if I have to get more I think it will be ok. ;)
I want to see the images too.
thankfully we are able to get it done locally. :D
I've never had this done before but the X-ray that I saw looked really cool. before I came out of radiology last time the tech showed me one of the pictures and how they could see down my wrist to make sure I didn't have carpol tunnel (which I don't have btw).

My brother also has a new job and hopefully I'll be starting one within the coming months. I'm so excited. Mom and I are already planning what we want to do.going to see friends comes to mind. I can't wait.
the job is babysitting a one year old boy. all week, every other week. :D I can't wait.

I do have to wonder if I will ever get back into Judo though. If everything turns out for the worst as far as my wrists go. another six months and I will have been out for an entire year. That saddens me because I really do love Martial Arts. If I can't do it again because of all the wrist action then maybe someday I'll look into a differant art.
*sigh*

No comments: