Monday, November 21, 2011

treadmills and weed.

ok. I know, we all know actually, that I cannot walk in a straight line without serious concentration. We also know that I cannot run is a straight line as a result of not being able to walk straight. No matter how hard I try I always end up going in one direction or another or deciding that the floor needs a hug and falling in that general direction. This phenomenon is less noticeable as I avoid having to walk in a straight line.
Did you know that it is possible not to walk in a straight line on a treadmill? It is. I know this from personal experience, believe me.
After half a mile today I decided that today just wasn't a good day to run, due to drifting to far to the side of the treadmill and almost falling off (it is possible) and almost getting the ear buds to the MP3 player caught in the belt. Twice.  yeah that could have been bad. I think that I had decided that the treadmill does not need a hug and trying to give it one could be detrimental to my overall health.
No wonder my friends tease me about being on something. America's got talent people. :)

Oh, my buddy (the one that told me I would care if he busted a cap in my bro's head) also told me that it is legal for the police in my area to sell up to two ounces of weed. I don't know whether it's true or not but I find information like this interesting to look into.

4 comments:

Warrior said...

I find it interesting that evryone says that no one can walk a straight line. For some reason I can.

That's not a very good thing for police to do. *is unsure*

lauren said...

haha don't worry about me. I wouldn't get into that stuff. I just like knowing about it.
it's fairly obvious in my case then I guess. maybe.

Warrior said...

I know you wouldn't, I'm just scared that other people might.

lauren said...

yeah. me too. I wouldn't worry about my buddy though.