Tuesday, June 12, 2012

my word, it has been so long since I post anything at all, and I don't know why.
well the long and short of what's been happening lately is this.
my wrists have been hurting since earlier last year, so about two months ago we went to the doc. Both Dr. that we visited said that the tendon in the back of my wrist was inflamed and was pinching the nerve.
He reffered us to Ocupational Therepy, so that's what I have been doing twice a week for the past two months.
Last week we returned to the Dr. for the steriod shot that he had recomended at out previous visit and some X-rays.
He gave me the shots in my wrists after telling us that there was a black spot in my wrist and that he didn't think that it was anything to be worried about. just a "Anatomic Variable."
On Friday Night my brother took me to see the movie "Batteship." When I got home mom told me that the Dr. had called, were the Dr. said he didn't think there was anything to worry about the radiologist said that we needed to get it checked out.
so, now we are looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon and trying to get an MRI. They think that it could, quite possibly be that one of the bones in my wrists isn't getting enough blood flow and is dying. :(
so that's what's happening lately.

No comments: