Friday, November 18, 2011

Last night I went to judo mostly cause I couldn't stay home. Rather it was a toss up between wanting to go and wanting to stay. I ended up going.
When the sensie called me up in front of the class I really did half think that I was in trouble. Why? because of a simple life principle... if nobody is calling me name and the authorities aren't approaching me, all is well. keep my head low and I'll do fine. a good rule to have when the authority has at least 80 pounds on you and can put you down in 30 seconds. roughly. So when he call me name I was all, huh? me? and he called me again. and I came out from the line about half way not knowing what to think. "I called you, come one up. right here."
Actually the whole point of wanting to go last night was to see if I would get promoted. *facepalm*
I was not in trouble, I was being given my second and third stripes on my orange belt. :)
out of five ranks I have only tested twice. :) I keep skipping and have now been boxadon promoted twice.
thank you, God.
I really wanted to be orange third stripe or higher by the end of the year. :)

2 comments:

Warrior said...

Yay! I'm so glad!

Grace said...

good for you!