Monday, September 2, 2013

life

friday one of my friends came over to spend the night. that was lots of fun. of course it was fun, we had a giant bag of peanut butter m&ms. with enough sugar, anything is fun.
Unlike most sleepovers, I didn't stay up late, she did, sorta. we had the laptop on the bed with us and we were supposed to be watching snow white and the huntsman, but mostly it was just she was watching it and I went to sleep. She shut it off half way through though and we finished it in the morning.
she also cracked my back for me, which was like, heavenly.
She took me to mass with her (she's catholic, i'm not) which was interesting to say the least. I can't say I don't enjoy the tradition of it. i can say, WHAT IS GOING ON????? cause I was lost most of the time.

work has been going well. I enjoy hanging out with my coworker, she's cool. kinda like a cross between anne of green gabbles and a librarian. and she can draw. she's cool. and really funny when it comes the the mormon boys to who come in to work out.
The radio in the kids room is kinda old. it doesn't read half the songs on the CDs. so we all have to listen to the same six song over and over again. it's sad. :P

my brother didn't pass one of his tests. now he won't be home when he was scheduled to be back. -.- i'm not happy bob, not happy.

there's termination dust on the tops of the mountains. fall is here and winter is coming soon.


No comments: