Monday, April 2, 2012

I"m finally getting around to being able to post some thing. I've been sick the last couple of days and haven't done much.
The state championships were on Saturday and I am very pleased to say that our club took home the trophy for the most points (we won it last year as well, we bring the most people to it, I think). We also brought home the Sato Cup (boys) and the Fukuta Cup (girls).
During the Tournament I coughed so much that I lost my voice, this fact made the awards banquet all the more interesting when I tried to whoop for our team.
the Dinner wasn't catered that well so afterwords we went to the Golden Coral. It was ok. It would have been better but I don't think I'll ever be able to go to an after state dinner and be able to eat much of anything.
I did have clam strips though, and they were good.
mom had calamari and got food poisoning. bleh. she swore off seafood.
so today is a new week. meh. it's nice out.
I'm waiting for my little brother to get out of the shower so that I can mop the bathroom.
My other brother is trying to run three miles with a 55LBs pack on his back.

No comments: