Friday, September 24, 2010

my story begins fourteen years ago I was born in January, the U.S. were I will not say. I am the second oldest of four. 
I don't remember much about that place. in fact I don't remember any thing at all.  my younger brother was also born there. he is two years younger than me.  I believe that soon after he was born we left and moved overseas. my first goodbye even though I don't remember it. we moved onto a little island that we all disliked very much.  That was were I first started remembering things.my earliest memories are sitting in front of a fire reading. (I always loved books I guess, they have my companions through alot of troubles.)
I also started making friends. or not. I remember three girls. two of them were friendly for the most part. I got along with them relatively well. we fought sometimes but that was ok because we stayed friends in the long run.  (I am still in contact with one of the girls today) the other girl.... I don't think I even remember her name... I don't know we quarreled about something. we split. we both openly acknowledged that we were no longer friends. I don't even know why. anyway I forgave her along time ago and would seek her forgivness about it but I don't even remember her name. anyway I think it was in the second year there that the two girls that i got along with moved. I was very sad I beleive.  but I did not stay sad. God provided another friend for me. right next door. her name was Laney ( I also like to hang out with my brother and his friend as far as I know I've always like to hang out with the guys and my brother). we got along like two peasee in a pod. we saw each other every day. for a year. we even did sleepovers. but then the year was up. it was our turn to move again we had tosay good bye again. bummer.
from that Island we moven to the mainland of Europe. were dosn't matter we were military is all I need to tell you.
Soon we made friends lets see. their was Merideth. who for a wile we saw about every week. we got to be good friends.
and their was some other girls from a large family.
Ihave to go.
to be conitued.
questions? comments?

No comments: