Sunday, September 5, 2010

my first day at the state fair

I went to the fair yesterday with my brother, tyler, and two friends.  it was just us four and soo much fun.  I think they were purposely trying to make me sick. but it was fun. we went on the hammerhead then to the 1001 nights and then to the gravitron.  after that I stayed on the gound and with david while my brother took his sister on the round up.  would you beleive that that was the first time I have ever been to the state fair? well it was fun. excpt for the nagging feeling that I'm about to lose my guts.  after that I could not eat. even though they were all trying to make me eat. tyler made me try his pork whatever and reneigh was trying to get me to order something and then david sharing his nachoes and then the chocolate covered bacon....I did n't want to eat but I was well taken care of.  why wouldn't I be I was being watched over by two green belts and a brown belt.  we started walking to the meeting place and were picked up around nine. in the evening because of church today. it was so much fun. ;) the rides were fun.  we ran into some of our other judo freinds there too.

No comments: