Saturday, September 25, 2010

ok, were was I? oh yes in Europe. any way so a had quite a few good friends. Unfortunatly my relationship with my siblings was not very good. should I say non existant? not I don't think I'll go that far. I liked to play with them well enough.
by the second year my good friend merideth was gone she had moved. by this time I was *calculates* I think I was seven.. I was *slightly* sad to say the least.by the end of the third year there. I didn't even want to make friends. I knew I was leaving in a year. I didn't want to become close to any one right now. I didn't want to have to go through saying goodbye again. it was hard. very hard for me.
God had other plans for me reader,(and there is a moral for my tale I do not tell things with out purpose) He brought for my last year, one of two girls who I will forever call my best friends.
A man once said "if you have five good friends in a life time you do well."
Rebekah was one of them. is one og them. in just a year. we werethe best of friends.
but yet again for some reason unknown to me the Lord saw fit to uproot me from my *peacefull* life.
we traveled across the U.S. visiting friends and family. that was fun and hard. and ended up were i am today.
I was ten.
soon I had made friends again. I met Priscilla who is the other aother of this blog, my other best friend. and others.  like, to me, so many times before. a year later on of my friends had to move. I think there in italy now.and a year later Priscilla moved. she is in AZ now.another year later and my third frind moved..
that third frind moving happened a year ago.
I am now fourteen years old. I know that is not very old to many of you out there. but the moral of my story is this.

No comments: