Tuesday, September 28, 2010

All those who beleive in telekenisis raise my hand.
jedi mind tricks. I pulled one on tyler last night.
I've got to try it on my judo friends.
ooh, i went dancing on saturday.
it was fun. unfortunatly I don't have a ......nevermind.
a dress. I don't have a squaredancing dress ether who needs on?
my brother bought me a shirt that says
"Cowboys, if at first you don't succed do it the way your cowgirl told you."
I love it.
tonight  is judo night. hmmmm. I think it's been quite a while since I wrote anything about judo.lets see.
hmmm. we'r back in the school for the winter. when schoold gets out I think we may get back in the fun center but maybe not. who cares. judo is judo were ever you are.
what else? oh yea, a tree fell down on the jumping areana.
ummm. I am like my mom so much that I scare her because I don't quite understand how much I"m like her. which is strange to me. I'm the silent one. watch out for me. tyler says that I could be an ax murderer. I said I couldn't I don't like axws as my chiose of weapon.
I have a wide streak of rebelion and and even wider stread of stubornness.
I'm like my dad in that i leave coffee cups all over the house. and they sometimes collect in one place.
am looking forward to my friends birthday party. I have to ether make some sort of shoulder covering for my dress because it doesn't have sleeves. just straps or make a whole new dress.  the dress I have is gold. and it does look good on my but my personal colours (like the midevil standered crest thing typ coours) are blue, silver and black. though green is what I wear most. lol.
so,
we had a humungis windstom come through. knocked down quite a couple of trees.
oh, and i read this book called "superhuman" that was cool. it's science fisction sort of I think. anyway.
super human is about well super humans. they tecknickally aren't humans they are. anyway the'reok. I got t the're like the increadibles. they have really cool powers. like...
Max is the mind read and he can also control some minds.
ros is his sister she's telekenI-don't-remember-how-to-spell-this
and some of their friends are trying to keep the fith king from being brought forward in time. by the helotry.
you should read it it's good.

1 comment: